Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Book Title

Golf and Tonic

a bartenders guide to golf

That is the title of a book I will eventually write.

In essence: the philosophical inquiry in golf cannot be separated from the sentient context of everyday life.

So the book will provide common sense advice underpinned by a broad perennial philosophy. Although the web has provided a convenient tool to express myself (see goldengolf.com), I would love to put this material (and yet unpublished material) into paper and ink. If there are any publishers out there that may be interested, I would appreciate a contact.

P.S. I will even throw in some patriotic political speech. The masses are desperate for the thoughts of rugged individualist Americans. I believe I am one of those Americans.

See the other blogs by this author (listed to the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment